AUS UFO Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeUFO sightingsSightings and Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AUSUFO preserving the life's work of Colin Norris Australia's "Mr UFO".

Introduction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VTP
VTP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uggliozzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Introduction
    Posted: 22 Nov 2013 at 9:16am
Hello everybody.  A few words of introduction. 

I am on the wrong side of 65YO with a long history of analysis and diagnostics in electronics, computing and human systems. 
When it comes to UFO's, I KNOW they are out there because I have witnessed craft first hand.  Nothing really close but close enough to be able to ask hard questions. 
After careful analysis of the available evidence, I maintain that most of the craft spotted and labelled as UFO's are actually of USA origin with, possibly, some from Russia.  These nations are keeping their capabilities secret for political, economic but, mostly, military purposes.  Some sightings could be of extra-terrestrial origin but I think these are the exception rather than the rule.
In my mind there is no doubt that the USA has had formal contact with ET since the 1950's and is maintaining a diplomatic and trade liaison with ET to this day.  I also believe that ET is putting the brakes on the USA-ET inter-action due to cultural and trust issues.

Also, I believe that ET has intellectual abilities similar to us and that their apparent brain superiority is merely because ET has already made discoveries that we will make for ourselves in time.

I am determined that I will find the truth and strongly dislike fake images and false reports because they get confused with the real evidence and make finding the truth so much harder.  To this end I examine UFO/ET reports closely and am known to ask hard questions.  I  make no apology for asking pointed questions because I believe that we can find the truth and that humanity has the duty to know.  Secrecy makes slaves of us and diminishes our human rights.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic